Sunday, April 01, 2007

VACATION PLANS, ALTERED

David and I were contemplating a one-week getaway mid April. We were going to Alberta: Banff, Lake Louise and Lethbridge.... YES, Lethbridge... What? You've never heard of it? You don't know what you're missing.

In great anticipation for the trip, I had everything researched, every day planned and every minute mapped out.

Alas, strenuating circumstances arise and it appears the pause button has been pushed on our vacation plans. (Heavy sigh...)

I am now concentrating my research effort on developing the method and means for coercing LIFE into cooperating with my agenda. It's going to be a long and expensive endeavour. I'm going to need funding. Any backers??

2 comments:

Out Of My Element said...

Yeah, never seems to work with my agenda either.

Sorry to hear your vacation has to be postponed.

alicetn said...

I'm sorry to hear that your plans for a little R&R have been foiled. When youdo have time though come out and visit me! It's been too long.