Friday, May 04, 2007

EARLY DISMISSAL

Gorgeous weather and an early work dismissal prompted another walk through the downtown streets; from work to Queens Park subway, I completed a distance of 3.5km.

I am loving the atmosphere in the city. The fruit trees in full blossom are a mesmerizing sight and the perfume of spring flowers spread a deliciously enticing smell. After a seemingly long and uninteresting day, sensory stimulating was a welcomed condition.

Behind darkend sunglasses I indulged in my favorite passtime: people watching. Torontonian, on the whole, are quite pleasant looking people.

My route du jour, lead me pass the University. Walking by UofT campus I realized, although I am at least 10yrs their senior, I could easily be mistake for a student. Camouflaged against the backdrop of white earphone wearing, backpack carrying collegiates, I strolled through the grounds reminiscing about my own University days. Where has the time gone.

No comments: