Tuesday, January 16, 2007

WOKEN BY GUILT

I am plagued with kissing dreams.

NOT the wonderful salacious dreams about participating in a game of tonsil hockey with Paul Walker or Max Greenfield. (The kind of dreams where, should you awake before the fantasy finishes, you pray for the Sandman to transport you back to dreamland.) No, rather I am afflicted with coworker kissing dreams. (The kind of dream where, should you see said coworker the very next day, you pray for memory block or turn red with utter embarrassment.)

Last night, while involved in a make out dream with my hot coworker, I was startled awake by profound guilt.

I told David, he laughed.

I should have prayed for the Sandman.

3 comments:

alison said...

Hot coworker eh? This I got to see. :)

Out Of My Element said...

You are FUNNY!!! I LOVE that you told David about it. Those kinds of things are bound to happen now and again. You're human after all. Funny, but human.

alicetn said...

Want to introduce these said hot co-workers to your lovely little cousin? I am coming to visit soon yanno.