Friday, August 04, 2006

TIARA DAY

When I rule the land I will decree a Tiara Day law, whereby once a month a woman dons a tiara and as a rule of conduct society must indulge her every whim.

Sadly, where I currently reside there exist no such ruling. Nevertheless, I persevere.

Although, I must report that on my monthly Tiara day, I have come across very little resistance. There appears to be a recognized yet, unwritten understanding of this law.

I believe, this can be explained one of two ways:

1. My Tiara Day Bill has successfully passed though all three reading in the House of Commons and is waiting to be given the Royal Assent. (What is Her Excellency the Right Honourable Michaƫlle Jean, waiting for????)

OR

2. The public, in general, fears confrontations with crazy people!

Huh?

Okay, so on the off chance that this obedient behaviour is explained by the latter, then here is my question: When did the tiara became synonymous with crazy?

No comments: