Wednesday, October 25, 2006

FOUR UNCOMPLICATED WORDS


I’ve been sick for the past 10 days, can’t seem to shake this cold-flu-whatever-it-is. I’m weak, I’m delirious and I’m grumpy. So, with the state of my disposition clarified I am now free to make my blogging demand (be grateful… the word is d-e-m-a-n-d, and not demand-plural).

YOU READ, YOU COMMENT!

Otherwise, you are no better than the perverted peeping tom spying on my life behind some rancid dumpster, or that degenerate who steals my underpants at the Laundromat, or the psychopath who covertly takes photos of me downblousing.

Tsk, tsk, tsk. You need serious clinical treatment. How can you live with yourself?

If this is not your intention or you are unfamiliar with my blogging rule, let me repeat it. “You read. You comment,” one very simple rule, four uncomplicated words. I’ll even make it easier for you. You don’t have to comment on every post, perhaps every other post or you could get into the habit of commenting once a week. I also read old posts’ comments, so feel free to comment on my previous publication.

Just think of it like summer camp, like the time you carved “______ (fill in the blank with your name) was here, 1988”, but instead of a knife and the wooden post of a bunk bed, you have a keyboard and the blank space on the comment link.

Don’t forget to leave your name, or your moniker, so I can rescind you from the pervert watch list.

Thanks for reading my delirious ramblings and indulging my high maintenance blogging expectations. As I head to my sick bed I leave you with these nine words, together they make a phrase (gotta love linguistics).

“This is not FREE entertainment, you read, you comment.”

P.S. Massive SHOUT OUTS to those first time readers who were gracious enough to follow the rules, and to my long time readers who faithfully comment. You make a girl want to rant on for your enjoyment.

3 comments:

Tatyana said...

darling, your anger is refreshing!
I, too, suffer from the plague of the peeping-non-commenter. (that's not a word, is it?)

keep writing, your talent and insight is valuable to me!

Hubert Nation said...

Hey Honey! some feel the need to view without anyone knowing(but in a world ruled by a beautiful,brilliant goddess.......you, this craziness would not be tolerated) Therefore all those peeping toms shall feel my wrath, let this not be a world of viewing....and not commenting..

I Love ya baby!

David

Out Of My Element said...

Those who do not blog, do not seem to understand the need for comments.

Bastards.