Monday, October 09, 2006

I'M THANKFUL FOR...

…my brother and his fiancé’s wonderful thanksgiving get-together. (Thanks Mike and Andrea) The dinner satisfied my turkey craving and the company was delightful. Reuniting with my brother’s friends, whom I hadn’t seen in a long time, was wonderful. I laughed so hard my face hurt. (Thanks Nancy, Morgan, Kelly, Jen, Cliff and Janet)

…holiday gatherings with my in-laws. This year’s get-together has dramatically changed, with Manny and Vidal’s marriage in July we are now a blended family. The usual six has now become nine. The abundance of food was delicious (Thanks Vida, Vanessa and Dad) and the company was lively. (Thanks Vida, Dad, Vanessa, Bijan, Dan, Cody, Mike and David)

…my mother’s strength. Even through her own turmoil she’s always able to lend an ear, a shoulder, a tissue and a warm embrace.

…my pre-birthday dinner celebration. (Thanks Mom, Dad, Chris, Jen, Mike and Andrea)

…my husband and my life.

4 comments:

alison said...

hey bella,

miss ya girlie! I hope you had a lovely holiday with the family - it definitely sounds like you were able to spend it with loved ones.

:)

just wanted to let you know how much i think you rock!! :)

hugs & blessings.

Anonymous said...

I'm thankful for Misha, the dog who won't stop pooping on my carpet in the washroom.

-christopher

Gypsy In My Soul said...

Misha loves leaving presents for her uncle. Be thankful she even thinks about you to leave such a gift.

Anonymous said...

Gypsy in my Soul, is my life......2007 is going to be a year to remember.....don't let those around you on a daily basis hender your spirit...it is beautiful, as are you. Family is wonderful during the holidays, let's make dinner for ten next time! In times of turmoil, disappointment and despair, your always there to catch me! love forever..................