Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Dear Diary... About David

Leading up to my 13th year "first date" anniversary with David, I will share excerpts from my diary about him, for fun and because I have a lot of time on my hands being confined to the house. (Like most girls, I don't just rely on my memory of high school , I have my diary to turn to for the cold hard FACTS - as perceived by me.)

November 12th, 1993 - G.S.H. Academy

David H., this guy from my business class, I saw him last Sunday and drove him home from the Library. We talked and now I'm totally comfortable with him...

We had an assembly on Thursday, I walked down (to the caf) with him and we ran into his friends. I assumed he'd leave to sit with them, so I quickly walked ahead to an empty bench. I heard David call from behind, "So where do you want to sit?"

That, I thought, was so sweet and unexpected of him. He's a really cute guy...
*
I got a fake telegram today, signed Peter (from Nancy and Ronny). David shouts, "Miss. popularity!"

We headed towards class and he projects such a bad attitude towards me. Strange, he's usually great and very friendly. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Tired," he replied. I totally didn't believe him, but I kept being "normal" and pretending not to notice his cold shoulder.

He finally gathered the courage to ask me about the telegram. I tell him the whole story (practical joke and backstory), he asked if there was anything going on with Peter and me. "NO WAY!"

Then all of a sudden, he became less tired...

No comments: