Saturday, November 25, 2006

INFLUENZA


Guess who didn't get her Flu shot this year?

Day 4 of Flu. Incoherent... Weak... Coughy... BLOGGING SICK DAY(S).

Will blog when body and brain begin to cooperate.

UPDATE:

I tried to go to work today (Monday, Nov 27th) and was sent home at noon. I'm tired of having the Flu, but I guess the Flu isn't tired of having me.

The plus side of being sick:

1. I've caught up on all two seasons of Veronica Mars. Having the backstory all in order allows me to fully internalize season three's character motivations. (Veronica Mars, Tuesday at 9pm on SunTv - a greatly written and well executed show!)

2. I have killer stomach muscles from hurling everything I eat and from fiercely coughing every five minutes for six days straight.

(And you thought I'd be the girl who always says the glass is half empty.)

3 comments:

Out Of My Element said...

You poor thing. I hope you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

That sucks - Hope you feel better! I still enjoy reading your work, even if it's tempered by DayQuil.

Lux Life said...

Awww, I hope you feel better Anna! Glad I ran into you this morning though!! :)