Saturday, November 04, 2006

SPACEY & CRUELLA

For a brief moment last night I was Kevin Spacey, an undercover operative posing as a Parliament Page. No fancy espionage type outfits for this undercover operative, I was camouflaged in white blouse, navy blazer, dark gray pants and ugly (yet comfortable) black shoes.

I was running, literally running, all over the Capitol complex delivering messages to MPs, assisting the Key House Speaker, Clerks and other House officers in the Chamber, all the while trying to uncover a spy (thank god for the ugly, yet comfortable, shoes).

I was transporting legislative documents and having to crawl through doggy doors (dream foreshadow) and venting shafts to get between Congressional offices.

I overheard the Minister of Natural Resources, Cruella de Vil (literally), talking about using skins of the Pages to produce fabric.

That was my mission? I was to stop Cruella de Vil from kidnapping Pages for their skin?

Hmm… I smell dream plagiarism.

Did I succeed? I don’t know… I woke up after that discovery.

I hate unresolved dreams. I’m going back to bed.

No comments: