Thursday, December 14, 2006

COUNT IT DOWN!

After tomorrow, I have one more week to endure... then it's over! I say my farewells and leave the misery behind me.

Ten things I have taken from this experience:

10) A year supply of Xerox paper
9) Pretty colourful Post-Its and Highlighters
8) A cold, the flu and another cold (currently battling)
7) A bottle of non-alcohol Buckley's cough suppressant (Looks like arsenic, tastes like death, DOES NOT WORK and I can't even get a buzz off it!)
6) The Director’s parking spot
5) Production swag up the Wazoo (How many Production t-shirts can a girl wear?)
4) Coal miner's lung
3) An acquired taste for foot-in-mouth
2) A sharpening of my acerbic wit
1) The delicious feeling of vindication

1 comment:

Out Of My Element said...

Bring on the countdown!! It's the best part of nearly any show!!!